
Cape Cod is the hook that you see on Massachusetts on the map. While we usually stay about a half hour into the Cape, this time we were about 20 minutes from Provincetown in a town called Orleans. It's right about where that last house is on the tip of Cape Cod.

One of the best things about staying out there is that the beaches are so quiet!!! Just miles of ocean and sand to walk and there really aren't a lot of people around. It's amazing. Of course there is one more amazing thing about being out there, the seals!!! I saw so many of them on this trip and we had so much fun with it!
I wasn't able to get any great pictures of them as I was busy talking to them. :) I did get this quick video though! You can see it on my Instagram account here: Seal Video
They are so fun to watch! They are naturally curious so I found that they would follow us walking on the beach and from time to time they would pop out of the water and watch us, sometimes so close that you could see them sniffing! :))
I found a different video that I think you might like. It does a better job of showing what I was seeing. It was taken at a fishing pier that we tried to go to but unfortunately it got featured somewhere and even in the off season you couldn't get near it. The seals wait around to try to get fish from the fisherman though. Gray Seal Chatham Fishing Pier
Seals are playful and curious in life and that is just some of the energy that they bring you as a spirit animal. They encourage you to dream, use your imagination and to remember to enjoy life. I know I was dreaming about my lifelong dream to live near the ocean while I was there! It somehow felt possible in that moment while I was standing there watching them watch me. If you get the chance to to to the outer beaches of Cape Cod near the tip I hope you get the chance to meet the seals! They will be there ready to meet you!
Have an amazingly magickal day!
Much Love and Many Blessings,
Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.