Are You Ready for the New Moon?
Our September New Moon is this Thursday! I'm so incredibly ready for this New Moon. We've been navigating a lot of strong energy of change since July and I've been feeling the shift of energy that this New Moon is bringing us coming our way and I've honestly been ready to welcome it.
Join me on Moonsong Daily Magick to find out what energy it's bringing your way and to receive a special spell that you can work with for the New Moon.
If you haven't ordered your New Moon Tarot Reading, I have them available on the shop for you! I also have New Moon Tarot Messages with a new option for a third card for you based on your feedback!! :) I unfortunately am not available for readings on Thursday so they will be delivered on Friday. <3
Have an amazingly magickal day!
Much Love and Many Blessings,
Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.