Thursday, October 8, 2026

All Samhain and Halloween Readings On Sale Now!

 


Samhain Tarot Reading
On Sale Now!

The veils are getting thinner as Samhain quickly approaches and magick is in the air. Take a walk on your Samhain path and discover what the ancient ones wish you to know.

This reading takes you on your personal Samhain Journey..... Are you ready?


Your Samhain Journey Includes ……

Book Now!


Trick or Treat Tarot Reading
Featuring the Trick or Treat Tarot
On Sale Now!
Many of us learned to love Halloween at a very young age going out on this magickal night dressed up as someone or something that we wanted to be to go collect treats. I lived in a neighborhood that was often decorated for all of us and I still remember the smell of kicking up leaves as I walked through the yards and the thump of my plastic pumpkin thumping on my leg as I went from house to house, wondering what treasure was waiting for me at the next house.

The Trick or Treat Tarot is a brand new themed tarot deck for this year that I couldn't wait to read with, and it hasn't disappointed me. It has a lot of the magick found in those early days of Trick or Treating while still being based on the Rider-Waite system allowing for accurate information to be delivered. This makes for a Halloween Reading that can be so much fun while still giving you the information that you need. The reading features two parts, Trick or Treat and the Haunted House, two of my favorite layouts from the companion to the deck. Ready?
Book Now!

Fate and Fortune Halloween Tarot Reading
On Sale Now!

A combination of a bit of a fate and a bit of fortune. This reading takes a close look at where you currently are in your life and where you are headed based on the energy surrounding you now. For this reading I'm working closely with the energy of Samhain and Halloween by using the Halloween Oracle deck for your reading.
Book Now!

Halloween Oracle Reading
On Sale Now!

A couple of years ago now I was brought the Halloween Oracle from a very special client and her loved one on the other side. I've been working with this deck every Halloween since and it quickly became a favorite.

This Halloween I want to do something very special. I am offering full Halloween readings with this very special deck. I am incredibly excited about this.

This is a custom reading and you have the opportunity to ask me any questions that you wish. If you don't have any specific questions we can let your guides and the Halloween Spirit guide us in your reading.
Book Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.