Full Moon Blessings!!!
Are you ready for the Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse tomorrow? The Full
Moon reaches it's peak illumination just after midnight at 12:18 in the
morning on August 28th. That's why some of you may be seeing different
dates for it. I personally work with the energy of the Full Moon on the
night that is closest to it's peak illumination. I will be working with
it tomorrow night and I will be running the special Full Moon edition
of Moonsong Daily Magick
tomorrow!! Make sure that you join me! I have a special spell for you
to work with as well as all of the information that you need to know
about the energy that the Full Moon is bringing your way!
If you haven't ordered your Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Reading it's available now!! I have also opened the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Tarot Messages for delivery tomorrow!
I hope all of you have a magickal day and a Blessed Full Moon!!!
Much Love and Many Blessings,
Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.